Teknova is committed to keeping our associates and their communities safe while we continue to support our many customers who are working diligently to develop solutions or provide testing for the COVID-19 pandemic.
ON-SITE RISK REDUCTION MEASURES
We are closely following guidance from local and federal authorities, as well as national and global health organizations, to ensure we minimize the risk of exposure to our associates and communities. Our risk reduction actions have included, but are not limited to:
- Implementing social distancing practices for all on–premises associates
- Developing a remote work policy to reduce the number of associates on-site
- Migrating all meetings to virtual meetings to reduce in-person exposure
- Eliminating on-site visits and associate travel to reduce external exposure
- Modifying our personal leave policy to help associates stay home when sick
We have implemented measures to monitor and manage our supply chain to ensure there is no disruption in our ability to deliver your products at this crucial time. To date, we see no significant risks and will notify you of any change in circumstances.
Through these efforts we can maintain our business operations while promoting the safety of our associates, our customers, and our communities.