Teknova is committed to keeping our employees and their communities safe, while maintaining business continuity in order to support our many customers working diligently to develop solutions or provide testing related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
PRIORITY FOR COVID-19 RESEARCH AND CLINICAL CUSTOMERS
In response to the demand for products related to research, development or detection of COVID-19, we have opened a dedicated channel to prioritize and expedite orders. For order COVID-19 related cell culture media or molecular biology buffers please contact: email@example.com.
MANUFACTURING AND SUPPLY CHAIN
Our manufacturing and distribution teams continue to be fully operational. We have implemented measures to monitor and manage our supply chain to ensure there is no disruption in our ability to deliver product at this crucial time. To date, we see no significant risks and will continue to inform you should that change over the coming weeks.
ON SITE RISK REDUCTION MEASURES
We are closely monitoring guidance from the local and federal authorities as well as the WHO and CDC to ensure we are doing whatever possible to reduce the risk of exposure to our associates and communities. Our risk reduction activities include, but are not limited to:
- Implemented social distancing practices for all on premises employees
- Developed a remote work policy to reduce our employee footprint on-site
- Migrated all meetings to virtual meetings to reduce in-person exposure
- Eliminated all on-site visitors and travel to eliminate external exposure
- Modified the PTO policy to encourage associates to stay home when sick
Through these efforts we are able to maintain all essential business operations while still providing the necessary safety to our associates, our customers and our communities.